Area of a Triangle
- A Rectangle is a special Parallelogram in which all its angles are 90
- To find the area of a Rectangle, multiply its Length by its Width:
- Area of Rectangle = Length x Width
- What is the area of the new Parallelogram?
- Hint: Compare this area to the area of your old Rectangle.
- Hence, what is the formula for the area of a Parallelogram?
- What is the area of your parallelogram in
- square inches?
- square centimeters?
- What is the area of the parallelogram below?
- Finding areas of Triangles and Composite Figures
Back to Main Menu